Remote analog-to-digital interface
CCAT A2D Interface
Converts analog sensor to digital on WD1000 series products
The CCAT converts an analog sensor into a digital sensor that can be connected to one of the digital-sensor bus ports on a Watchdog 1000 series device. The CCAT needs to be programmed for the type of analog sensor that will be connected to it. Several versions are available depending on the type of analog sensor used.
NOTE: When ordering, please make sure to choose the correct type to match the analog sensor you intend to use it with, or the device may not give the correct readings! Available types are:
- Current — for CT30-60-120 Current Transducer
- Digital — for generic dry-contact switch/relay signals
- Door — for magnetic Door Position Sensor
- Power Failure — for Power Failure Sensor
- Smoke — for SA-1 Smoke Alarm
- Water — for basic Water Sensor (single-point)
- Water Sensing Cable Kit — for Water Sensing Cable Kit area sensor
AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST - Read about the CCAT end-of-life here.
No Videos Found
PEOPLE WHO PURCHASED THIS PRODUCT ALSO BOUGHT